Transylvania Business School offers its students the opportunity to enrich their education through an unforgettable experience abroad.
Through the Erasmus+ Program students have the opportunity to study one semester or one academic year at one of the partner universities of Transylvania Business School. If you will participate in the Erasmus+ Program you will get an unforgettable experience and upon your return you will receive full recognition of the credits obtained at the partner university according to Babes-Bolyai University regulations.
The selections for the Erasmus+ Program are organized each semester => Find out more about the program
16.10.2017 NEW!!!! ERASMUS + programme countries SELECTION AT MASTER’S LEVEL FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018!!!!
Transylvania Business School is organizing the selection for the Erasmus+ scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018 at bachelor level and master’s level (some destinations).
In order to take part at the selection for the Erasmus+ scholarships students must hand in an application file until the 26th of October 2017. The application file must contain the following documents:
1. Application Form (will be filled in at the faculty);
2. Participation declaration in the Erasmus+ Programme (will be filled in at the faculty);
3. Motivation letter (in the study language or in English);
4. Resume (in the study language or in English);
5. Documents which prove extra-curricular activities;
6. Language certificate (can be handed in by the time of the departure).
The interviews will take place on the 26th of October 2017 starting with 14:00
Associate Prof. dr. Dragos Paun
Head of International Relations Transylvania Business School