Professional and personal development program
The program targets third year students of Business Administration in Hospitality Services specialization and aims rapprochement between academia and business environment. The program takes place twice a year, in October (subjects from the first semester) and March-April (subjects from the second semester). In the planned activities, 16-20 students are divided into teams, each carrying out a project on an announced topic.
• professional development of students from Business Administration in Hospitality Services through the cohesion concepts of study-creativity-implementation-competences;
• direct contact with entrepreneurs and individuals involved in the development and promotion of tourism;
• enhancing the topics discussed in specialized courses;
• create personal experiences and motivate students to initiate own businesses
• creation of social networks on student-teacher- business environment pillars.
Organizer: Department Hospitality Services