Transylvania Business School offers students the opportunity to spend at least two months in a Member State of the European Union as an intern with the Erasmus placement .
Procedure for obtaining an internship is very easy. The entire program is described at the following address : , European Commission – Erasmus student placements .
But to have this opportunity you should watch this page which will be posted ads !
Alternatives to the Erasmus+ Internship Programme:
However we advise you to search for and possibilities of performing an internship abroad(outside the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme) and below you some steps that you can follow them :
One . Define preferences on the choice of country, company profile targeted and during the internship .
Two . Develop application documents ( CV and cover letter )
It is recommended to use the European model Europass CV
Three . Create a model of an e -mail , ensuring linguistic correctness .
According to available data , e- mails should be individualized , which means that it should be addressed to a certain person , whose information can be found on the website of the company database.
The message should include your CV, in addition, you can attach a cover letter, so to make your application more attractive.
E- mail should also include a brief overview of your character , skills and predispositions and an indication of how the company fits perfect time for professional development . It is also recommended that the email to show that you are familiar with the company’s profile and you are applying as a practicing will bring value added.
Message must not be too long, it must be concrete and should encourage the receiver to read your resume.
If the institution does not respond within two weeks , it is recommended to send a reminder . Also worth trying to call the company and ask about the decision on your stage .
April . Search a company
This usually takes place via the Internet. You can search directly on the companies’ websites or you can use these links database for jobs and internships :
ASPEL is a Community Interest Company (CIC), with registered offices in the UK, but managed from Barcelona, Spain.
Its aim is “To advance the knowledge, skills and capabilities of professionals in the field of executive learning, supporting their contribution to the sustainable development of institutions, companies and individuals worldwide.”
ASPEL brings together those involved in the executive leaning industry worldwide – people who are looking for help (Purchasers) and those who can provide it (Providers).
It is managed by its Executive Director, Jan Kingsley who is responsible to the Board of Directors.
We are now seeking two interns to support the marketing & promotion of ASPEL’s services as part of its three-year business plan. Interns will work closely with and report to the Executive Director, Jan Kingsley.
2. Duration and Working Hours
It is foreseen that the internship will take place between January and May 2014.
Working hours will normally be weekdays between 10.00 and 17.00 (to be agreed)
Interns will work from ASPEL’s office in Castelldefels, 20 minutes south of Barcelona, near the airport and the 7-km beach.
4. Website and Service Portofolio Development
The interns will work individually and / or as a team on the following tasks
- Ensure the website content is kept fully up-to-date and / or develop new content
- Ensure the company’s profile on LinkedIn and Twitter is kept up-to-date
- Prepare the pdf marketing brochures for the Certification and Accreditation schemes
- Prepare a ‘promotional package’, including a PPT presentation, introductory email, MatchMaking brochure and other promotional materials as required
- Contact potential solution providers to invite them to join the Provider Directory
- Prepare a database of Purchasers
- Conduct online / telephone interviews with experts to generate content for ‘Best Practice’ guides
- Support the Executive Director and the Board of Directors in the management and administration of ASPEL
- Prepare for and attend at least one industry conference in the spring of 2014
- Respond to member requests as they arise
We are seeking interns who are interested in developing their skills in marketing (especially using social media channels) within the context of human resource development and/or organizational learning.
Interns should be fluent in written and spoken English, be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Interns should have excellent communication skills, including (ideally) experience of online social networking.
2. For further information
If you have any questions or would like an informal discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to whom applications should be sent by Friday November 29th.
Website: www.aspel.org (under development)
Cambridge English Language Assessment
- candidate form
- statement of own resonosibility
- motivation letter
- student certificate with the average grade of the academic year 2010-2011 and the average grade of the first semester of the academic year 2012-2013
- Europass CV in English or Romanian
- Language Certificate – for the language of the company (English)
- copies of the diplomas and certificates that show the extracurricular activity of the student