Conference Main Topics:
- opportunities and challenges that SMEs face in globalization
- development strategies for SMEs in the context of globalization;
- local, regional and global issues for SMEs;
- microfinance, angel finance, venture capital and the SMEs;
- taxation and accounting matters for SMEs;
- business opportunities in IT&C;
- knowledge and innovation;
- entrepreneurship and business statistics;
- marketing policies;
- HRM policies.
All the papers not investigating the above listed topics, thus discussing other challenging issues related to the general topic of the conference will be considered as well.
There will be organized a special panel for undergraduate, master and PhD student papers.
A panel session may be organized by a group of four – five people who give their regular presentations on a given subject (at their choice). After acceptance, the promoter will be responsible for the session and will chair it. In order to organise the Special Session, please send by March 31st 2017 the following information: title of the session; a paragraph describing the content of the session; name, surname and affiliation of the session chair/co-chairs and email address.